Congress registration terms and conditions
1. Applications for registration must be in writing inderal. Telephone registration will not be accepted trazodone.
2. All prices quoted are in Euro (€). Payment must be made in Euro (€). Any bank transfer fees and charges are the responsibility of the delegate.
3. Registration and accommodation reservations are not confirmed until payment has been received.
4. Credit card payments will appear on your credit card statement with “International Water Association, London” as the merchant.
5. Photocopies of bank drafts cannot be accepted as payment.
6. International Water Association (IWA) membership is not transferable.
7. If you are unable to attend you may nominate another person as a substitute. You must do this in writing.
8. There is no refund for non-attendance except as outlined in the cancellation policy.
9. All tours will only operate if the minimum number of participants is reached. Congress Organisers reserve the right to cancel if this minimum number is not reached in which case a refund will be made.
10. Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. The parent or guardian assumes all risks and responsibility for the safety of their children. Parents please note the social functions have not been planned with children in mind.
11. The IWA World Water Congress 2010 is a collaborative undertaking between the International Water Association (IWA), the Canadian Association on Water Quality (CAWQ) and Canadian Water and Wastewater Association (CWWA). IWA, CAWQ and CWWA are collectively the Congress Organisers.
12. The Congress Organisers have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of details in this form at the time of printing but reserve the right to alter or delete items from the program or the services as circumstances require.
13. Congress organisers are not liable for any claims, damage or expense arising out of cancellation, disruption, visa problems, changes or limitations to the program or the services as a result of any circumstances outside their control including weather, terrorist event, travel restrictions, visa or immigration controls or biological or health hazard or event.
14. Delegates are advised to arrange their own travel insurance to cover medical expenses, cancellation and all other risks. The Congress Organisers, their officers and employees are not liable for and the delegate releases them from any liability for claims, damages or expense whether in respect of personal injury, death, loss or damage to the delegate or their accompanying person(s).
15. Instructions and other provisions in the registration form, including the cancellation policy, are part of these registration conditions.
• Cancellations are only considered if received by the Organisers in writing. Cancellations by telephone will not be accepted.
• Delegate registration cancellations received after 1 July 2010 will receive a refund minus a 25% administrative fee.
• Delegate registration cancellations received after 1 September 2010 will not be refundable.
• Refunds will be made within 30 days of the close of the congress.